Our main activity is manufacturing, sales, and installation of PVC halls.
Our product selection includes PVC-covered halls of widths from 10 metres to up to 65 metres. All halls designed by us are up to 100 metres long. All PVC-covered halls are designed based on the snow and wind loads in the location where the hall is erected.
The wind and snow load is calculated based on the EC3 parameters: snow load 1.8 kN/m2, wind load 32m/s, risk factor 1.5. The PVC covering used to cover the halls is fire resistant and weatherproof. The PVC material is also fully UV-resistant and resistant to mould and rot.
The steel structures are hot-dip galvanized and manufactured in compliance with the ISO 1090-2 and EN ISO 3834-3 standards. Painted, if necessary.
The PVC halls manufactured and designed by us can be used as:
- Warehouse buildings
- Production buildings
- Sports buildings
- Port structures
- Airplane hangars
- Timber and wood industry buildings
THE PROCESS OF PLACING AN ORDER
- We will draw up a quotation based on the information received from you.
- If you are satisfied with the initial price calculation, we will specify all details, the number of doors, the colour of the PVC covering, the locations of vents, etc.
- Based on this, we will draw up the final quotation and, if the quotation is acceptable for you, we will enter into a contract for manufacturing and installation with you and issue a prepayment invoice in the extent of 50% of the total amount.
- We will commence production of your order when we have received the prepayment and when the contract has been signed.
- Prior to installation, we will contact you and agree on a suitable time for commencement of the installation works.
- The steel structures and PVC covering will be installed.